Bubba Blade 110V Corded Electric Fillet Knife
The Bubba Electric Fillet Knife offers a perfect blend of torque and speed. The fast moving blade rpm gives you a clean cut while maintaining enough torque to take the blade through bone. Whether you’re filleting two fish or two hundred, you’ll zip through your latest catch!
- 8.5” no-slip-grip handle with ergonomic trigger stays anchored in your hands even when wet or covered in fish slime
- High carbon stainless-steel blades coated with titanium nitride prevents corrosion and holds up in harsh marine environment
- Uniquely designed ventilation provides maximum air flow for the best motor output
- Includes four blades with dual rivet design (7” e-flex, 9” e-flex, 9” e-stiff, and 12” e-stiff)
- Features a safety lock and trigger guard for ultimate security and usability
- Comes in all-weather EVA molded carrying case designed to securely hold electric knife, 8’ cord, and removable blades .
Great Question! I wouldn't necessarily say that it has more "torque" than other electric knives but what makes bubba blade different is the no slip rubberized handle and the high carbon stainless steel blades that are finished with a titanium nitrade coating making the blades extremely corrosion resistant and they stay extremely sharp.
possible inverter from 12V to 110V