Cooler Leaning Post - YETI Tundra 35
Rowing around on your stand-up paddleboard and fighting fish for hours is already a challenge in itself; however, throw in the fact that you have no back support all day, and you’ve got one tired fisherman! This cooler leaning post mounts to the inside of your YETI Tundra 35, stays put, and is easy to install and remove. With no fuss and no hassle, this leaning post is proving to be a game changer when it comes to lasting backrest support, making it the perfect companion for your next adventure on the water.
- Sits comfortably around your mid back to provide lasting backrest support and stability that you need and crave!
- No hassle installation allows you to install and remove leaning post with no tools involved
- Top mounting notches slide into the inside of your YETI Tundra 35 cooler insuring a tight and secure fit
- Rubber bumpers help reduce the possibility of scratching your cooler and restrict movement of leaning post while inserted into cooler
- Powder coated aluminum finish designed and proven durable
- Measures 26” in overall width x 17.25” tall from top of cooler when installed
Cooler sold separately.
Thank you for reaching out, this is a great question. I have sent you an email regarding the leaning post for the Engel Cooler.