Starboard Lift Out Door with Toe Kick
A derivative of our standard lift out doors, this toe kick style is designed for boats with minimal space between the helm seat and console. It allows your feet to extend into the opening for a more comfortable ride while providing the updgraded look and functionality of closing off your console opening.
- Hinges down across middle of door for quick partial opening access
- Easily lifts out of lower retainer for full access to opening
- Toe kick allows feet to extend into console for a more comfortable ride
- Ideal when space is limited and seat is mounted close to your console
- Fabricated from King Starboard - The Marine Industry's Premier Plastic Sheet
- Frame pre-drilled with countersunk mounting holes for quick easy installation
Below is our "best guess" color match by boat brand:
Because parts are built to order, we cannot accept any returns on account of color discrepancy. We offer sample chains at cost for all customers. If you are unsure which color best matches your boat, we highly recommend purchasing a set! Add To Cart
1 month ago
3 months ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
I have a 17 ft McKee with the fuel cell under the console. I never really like the visibility of the tank under the console. This item was a perfect fit and quality product with the measurements given.
If I need a custom item made of starboard, I now know where to purchase it.