Your company account is blocked and you cannot place orders. If you have questions, please contact your company administrator.

Replacement Overflow Tube for Corian Sinks

In Stock
Orders before 2PM EST ship same day!
When will this arrive?
Free Shipping: Qualified!
This item qualifies for free shipping on orders over $150! (Continental US only)

Key Features:

  • Fits sink models: 810, 815, 816 and 820
  • Sinks sold separately
  • Dimensions: tube is 12", total length is 15", diameter of tube is 1"
  • Kit includes 90 degree replacement elbow
5.0 / 5.0
5 Reviews
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Star
Corian Sink 810
The overflow tube connects to a "downspout looking male small tube" under and to the rear of the sink. Do you carry that part? Thanks
October 2, 2018
Great Product
I went to at least five local plumbing companies looking for this product. Some of the employees had been in the business 15 years plus and had never seen this type of overflow tube. One of the shops had the good sense to go on line and do a search and came up with Boat Outfitters. He showed me a picture and gave me the information. I went home and ordered the tube. It arrived in a few days and I installed it. The picture was identical to the one that I had and was exactly as shown. Great service, great product.
July 24, 2018
5 months ago
Corian Overflow Bliss
It’s a unique part for Corian sinks. If I had not found this part, I would have had to jury rig a universal type alternate. This made the repair quicker, simpler, and neater. Boat Outfitters is the only one that has this part on the internet, that I could find. Thanks for carrying the part!
April 17, 2018
8 months ago
Just what I needed.
Just what I needed. Worked perfectly. I appreciated the included instructions.
December 25, 2017
1 year ago
Item arrived exactly as pictured. Love it!
The item arrived exactly as pictured and was installed by our plumber without any problems. Great customer service.
December 20, 2017
1 year ago
Questions / Answers
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 3 questions Browse 3 questions and 3 answers
I will need to replace one of these overflows on one of our sinks due a leak on a small crack on the drain pipe side. What sort of adhesive if any will I need to use on the sink bottom, plumbers putty? I know there is a rubber gasket but there is some gunk around it from when the original was installed. So I do not know if it needs any other sealant besides the rubber gasket. Thanks for any helpful info.
Cano O on Feb 9, 2018
BEST ANSWER: Hi Cano, great question. We don't suggest using any sealant for these drain tubes. As long as the surface on the sink is clean (where the rubber seal contacts the sink) then you should have no issues with the drain tube sealing at the sink/pipe. Thank you!
We have a new Corian double bowl kitchen sink. Unfortunately, I walked away from the sink when someone came to the door and the sink overflowed ---- a real mess. I now want an overflow!!!! Do you recommend drilling holes in the kitchen sink bowls and adding the over-flow device? I've seen in some European kitchen sinks with a stainless steel ring covering the overflow hole on the inside of the sink. Does your connection work with a stainless steel strainer or does it only cover the hole? One other thing,
to what do you connect the tube? The examples I've seen connect the overflow tube to the drain flanges (but we bought new drain flanges and don't want to buy others) and I'd rather the overflow tubes connect to 'pipes' under the sink. What do you recommend. Thanks, EAL
eydie on Oct 19, 2018
BEST ANSWER: Great question! The overflow tube is designed to connect to a 90-degree elbow that is also included in the kit. The elbow then connects to a hole in the sink, which connects to the overflow tube. From there, you plumb the tube to the drain pipe for the bottom of the sink. If you have additional questions, we would love to help. Please feel free to give us a call.
Do you supply overflow tubes for older corian bathroom sinks? My two sinks are 20 years old. The overflow holes are rectangular ovals and there is a plastic box on the underside (to which the tube is attached) that has become detached from each sink. I want to replace the entire assembly on each sink.
Lynne J on Feb 19, 2018
BEST ANSWER: Hi Lynne, this is a great question. Unfortunately the plastic box style of overflow tube is no longer available (I have searched hi and low with no luck yet). If you can re-use your overflow plastic box, then the tube and fitting should work well for you. Thank you!
Copyright © 2018 Boat Outfitters. All rights reserved.