SeaDek Coaming Bolster Pads - 2 Piece Set
Orders before 2PM EST ship same day!When will this arrive?
- Two Piece Kit - Measuring 4.5" x 37" each
- Dramatically increase your comfort while in position fighting fish
- 20mm thick EVA foam provides cushioning
- Formulated for the marine environment and proven durable on thousands of boats!
SeaDek is a closed cell EVA non-skid material that has transformed the marine industry. A safe and comfortable alternative to other marine traction options, the applications for SeaDek are limitless.
- Exceptional traction when wet
- Comfort when standing, walking or leaning
- Shock absorption, which decreases fatigue
- Protection for boat surfaces
- Noise reduction characteristics
- Peel & stick installation is quick and painless
- Helm station pads
- Swim platforms & cockpit pads
- Step kits
- Poling platforms
- Coaming bolsters/pads
- Anywhere you could use additional padding & traction
Questions / Answers
Browse 4 questions Browse 4 questions and 4 answers
We need to replace five foot bolster pads. Are these custom then?
BEST ANSWER: Great question. This kit is a stock offering and comes with two pieces measuring 4.5" tall x 37" long each.
Are they just adhesive and stick to the side wall?
BEST ANSWER: Yes, these coming pads have a pressure sensitive adhesive backing (they form a stronger bond with more pressure during installation). You simply clean the application area, peel the backing off, and stick them on the installation area. Thank you!
Do these come in larger sizes?
BEST ANSWER: Hi Ed, Unfortunately we only carry the Coaming Bolster Pads in one size.
Can you trim these to make a custom fit?
BEST ANSWER: Hey David, this is a good question. The SeaDek material can be trimmed to fit with a razor or knife, but it is difficult to obtain the same or similar edge finish as what comes from the factory. Also the thicker the material (these bolsters are 20mm thick) the more difficult the material is to cut evenly.