SeaDek Helm Station Pads
Select your product options to view availability.
- SeaDek Helm Station Pad
- Two size options available - Small: 14" x 36" & Large: 16" x 39"
- 15mm thick EVA foam provides joint relief from pounding waves
- Peel and Stick installation is quick and easy
- Embossed surface provides non slip traction
- Formulated for the marine environment and proven durable on thousands of boats!
SeaDek is a closed cell EVA non-skid material that has transformed the marine industry. A safe and comfortable alternative to other marine traction options, the applications for SeaDek are limitless.
- Exceptional traction when wet
- Comfort when standing, walking or leaning
- Shock absorption, which decreases fatigue
- Protection for boat surfaces
- Noise reduction characteristics
- Peel & stick installation is quick and painless
- Helm station pads
- Swim platforms & cockpit pads
- Step kits
- Poling platforms
- Coaming bolsters/pads
- Anywhere you could use additional padding & traction
Questions / Answers
Browse 4 questions Browse 4 questions and 4 answers
Do you have a custom helm pad for a Maverick HPX-T Mirage that is custom cut to allow for the drain hole space?
BEST ANSWER: Great question. Currently, we only offer stock sizes of helm pads from Sea Dek in sizes 14"x36" and 16"x39". Please feel free to reach out to us directly to discuss your project in further detail.
Which size will fit on a 2014 sea hunt gamefish 25?
BEST ANSWER: This is a great question. Unfortunately we do not know the deck spacing between the console and the leaning post on your boat. I would suggest measuring the area to see what options would fit best for your specific boat. Thank you!
What is the thickest helm custom pad you make?
BEST ANSWER: Great question - We don't currently custom make any EVA foam pads, but our removable helm station pad is the thickest one we carry with a 3mm top layer and a 17mm Low Density bottom layer. I hope this helps!
Can this Helm station pad be ordered in 18" x 36" in snow camouflage color?
BEST ANSWER: Unfortunately we only offer the helm pads in white and in storm gray. If you needed the snow camo to match other items on the boat you may want to try reaching out to Sea Dek directly and they should be able to find a solution for you.