SeaDek Removable Dual Density Helm Station Pad
SeaDek's new removable helm pad is a game changing innovation for boat captains everywhere. The ability to clean where a traditional pad would be permanently installed is an awesome plus. In addition, storing the helm pad while not in use will ensure your SeaDek product is still around for many years to come. Installation is simple and easy with a step by step video available right here at Boat Outfitters. Step up to the latest and greatest in center console stability with a SeaDek Dual Density Helm Pad!
- Allows for longer product life and makes cleaning easy
- Velcro TM tabs for easy installation and removal
- 20mm Dual Density foam provides both cushion and traction
- 3mm top layer creates durability and traction
- 17mm Low Density bottom layer provides industry leading cushion
- Attractive brushed texture and laser-etched SeaDek logo
- Measures: 39" x 16"
SeaDek is a closed cell EVA non-skid material that has transformed the marine industry. A safe and comfortable alternative to other marine traction options, the applications for SeaDek are limitless.
- Exceptional traction when wet
- Comfort when standing, walking or leaning
- Shock absorption, which decreases fatigue
- Protection for boat surfaces
- Noise reduction characteristics
- Peel & stick installation is quick and painless applications
- Helm station pads
- Swim platforms & cockpit pads
- Step kits
- Poling platforms
- Coaming bolsters/pads
- Anywhere you could use additional padding & traction
1 month ago