Starboard Deck Hatch with Square Corners
Designed for customers with existing square corner cutouts, this deck hatch can be custom ordered and dropped directly into a square hole in your deck. A marine grade powder coated frame and 3/4" thick King Starboard ensure durability and performance.
- Powder coated aluminum frameworks with integrated seal
- Fabricated from 3/4" King Starboard - The marine industry's premier plastic sheet
- Available with score marks or in anti-skid starboard for additional traction.
- Powder coated U-Channel stiffeners are available and recommended for larger doors
- Not intended for openings that require 100% water resistance
- Welded corners allow this Deck Hatch to fit in a cutout with square corners
For most hatches that are regularly walked on, it is advisable to add the u-channel. It is not as much a "safety" issue as it is a "feel" issue. King Starboard while it almost never breaks, does have some flex to it. For Starboard deck hatches without u-channel, it will likely feel a bit "spongy" and flex much more than the fiberglass you will be walking on next to it. For this reason we recommend adding the u-channel stiffener to give it the rigidity you expect when walking on a boat deck.
Because parts are built to order, we cannot accept any returns on account of color discrepancy. We offer sample chains at cost for all customers. If you are unsure which color best matches your boat, we highly recommend purchasing a set! Add To Cart