Pick Up Truck Rod Holder - Toolbox Mount
Built To Order
Usually ships in 3-5 Business DaysWhen will this arrive?
- 7 Rod Pick Up Truck Toolbox Mounting Rod Holder
- Requires 57" wide toolbox at least 3.75" off bed floor
- Rod Rack sets on and lifts off attachment system in seconds with simple 4 knob installation
- Attachment system includes lockable cam latches to protect rod rack while on the water
- Includes coated stainless cable that runs through rod eyelets to rods are locked into holder
- Black powder coated rod holders blend into truck bed
- Rod holders inside width measure 1.75" in diameter
Download Our Toolbox Mounting Bed Verification
Measurements should match +/- 1/8"
Questions / Answers
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 2 answers
Can this toolbox mounted rod holder ever be converted to a truck mounted rod holder, via purchasing another bracket?
BEST ANSWER: At this time there are no brackets available so this would need to mounted to a toolbox. The angle of the rod holders does not allow enough clearance to mount it to the bed directly so if that was something you were trying to do the bracket would have to be something you have fabricated locally. I wish i had some better news for you on that but please fee free to give us a call if you have any other questions or if there is anything else we can do for you.
Can the angle of the rod holders be adjusted?
BEST ANSWER: That is a great question, the angle of the rods on these rod holders are not adjustable. They are designed to to clamp on to the existing tie down points and the end fittings are welded on the crossbar.