Trailer Bunk Slides
Trailer Bunk Slides provide a low friction alternative to rollers. These slides make the boat ramp a breeze with a simple solution to an age old hassle. Fabricated from King Starboard, these slides are designed to be durable and withstand the harsh marine environment. Installation is quick and easy - 1" #8 screws will be provided for fastening.
- Trailer Bunk Slides
- Provides a low friction alternative to rollers
- Fabricated from King Starboard - The Marine Industry's Premier Plastic Sheet
- Installation is quick and easy - 1" #8 screws will be provided for fastening
- Do not unhook your bow strap before lowering your boat into the water
- Maximum slide length is 53" due to sheet yield
The maximum slide length is 53" due to sheet yield. For longer bunks, purchase two pieces.
For Example - If you have an 8 ft. (96") bunk, purchase two 48" pieces per bunk
Frequently Bought Together
Very easy to put on!!
10 months ago
Hitting . Now when they are ready dock they just go slowly and throttle to ease on lift.They are slick enough
And they slide easy. I also but same one on my pwc trailer,makes it easy to throttle on trailer. 5 Stars