Tuff Coat Coarse Texture Deck Coating
Enhance your deck with the gripping confidence you’ve been looking for! Unlike other non-skid surfaces, Tuff Coat Coarse Texture Deck Coating offers extreme grip while providing a durable, yet attractive surface. Ideal for heavy industrial and marine use such as oil rigs, loading ramps, fishing boats, and more; Tuff Coat is the easiest way to ensure extreme traction and comfort.
- Handles wear from forklifts to foot traffic, making it ideal for marine use
- Adheres to fiberglass, plastic, concrete, wood, vinyl, metal, rubber, and asphalt, creating a long-lasting non-skid surface
- Environmentally friendly, chemical and UV resistant, and extremely durable
- Easy applied by spraying or rolling paint onto surface in thin layers
- We recommend purchasing and applying Tuff Coat Primer before Non-Skid Coating to ensure better adhesion
- NOTE: One Gallon of Tuff Coat Non-Skid Coating covers approximately 45 sq. ft.
All Tuff Coat product sales are final and not returnable. These items include (Tuff Coat Rubberized Non Skid Coating, Tuff Coat Smooth Deck Coating, Tuff Coat Coarse Texture Deck Coating, Tuff Coat Water Based Primer, Textured Tuff Coat Roller)
Your project is 120 square feet. So you will need:
- 3 Gallons of TUFF COAT Non-Skid Coating
- 2 Quart(s) of TUFF COAT CP-10 Primer
- 1 TUFF COAT Roller(s) or a hopper gun