Tuff Coat Rubberized Deck Coating allows you to recover, re-coat, or finish your boats deck. Tuff Coat is applied in a simple, two step, prime and paint process, that can be sprayed or painted on. Tuff Coat can be applied to many surfaces including metal, fiberglass, plastic, rubber, vinyl, concrete, and wood. Tuff Coat allows you to have piece of mind while enjoying your deck or painted surface, as it is a Non-Skid, No-Slip surface preventing slipping by adding traction. One Gallon of Tuff Coat will cover approximately a 45 sq. ft. area, and one Quart of Tuff Coat Primer will cover approximately a 60 sq. ft. area. A little goes a long way, and you can never be too careful when safety is concerned. Tuff Coat is the best way to ensure a great looking, Non-Skid, No-Slip surface. Great for docks as well!
- Tuff Coat UT-100F provides a Non-Skid, No-Slip surface
- Chemical Resistant
- Tuff Coat Non-Skid Coating can be Sprayed on or Rolled on
- Adheres to; Fiberglass, Plastic, Concrete Wood, Vinyl, Metal, Rubber, Asphalt. This makes Tuff Coat ideal for Marine use.
- Perfect for applying to your boat deck or dock
- Tuff Coat Primer and Roller sold separately
All Tuff Coat product sales are final and not returnable. These items include (Tuff Coat Rubberized Non Skid Coating, Tuff Coat Water Based Primer, Textured Tuff Coat Roller)