Arctic White (1013) Plexiglas Acrylic Plastic Sheet
Note: The calculator automatically adds a $5 cut charge to any piece less than 2 sq/ft.
Arctic White (1013) acrylic is a slightly off-white acrylic color. It matches Arctic White King Starboard and is utilized for side console doors, bent sliding cabin doors, high end access doors and switch panels. Acrylic sheet has a high gloss shiny finish that closely matches the boat's fiberglass gel coat. This allows you to fabricate components parts such as doors, dash panels, etc. that blend into the boat for a flush clean look.
- Slightly off-white acrylic color matching Arctic White King Starboard
- High gloss shiny finish matches your boats gel coat
- Can be heat formed for bent applications
- Requires secondary polishing operation for edges to match surface gloss
- Acrylic drill bit required for drilling through holes