At BoatOutfitters.com, we pride ourselves on our reasonable and customer-centric return policy. We understand that sometimes a product just is not what you were expecting or simply will not work for your application. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with a product, return it within 30 days for a no hassle exchange or return.
- Items must be in brand new, mint condition.
- Returned products must be in original packaging with all packaging materials.
- Returns are not accepted on any special order items, built to order items, or cut lengths of material.
- Shipping and handling fees, if applicable, are non refundable.
- Return shipping is prepaid by customer unless item arrives incorrect, damaged or otherwise incorrect due to our error.
- Returned items must be received by Boat Outfitters within 14 days of receiving notification of your intent to return.
- You must follow the below return process and receive an RMA number in order to receive credit for a return.
- Please Confirm your item is returnable.
(Tuff Coat Paints and Primers, built to order items, or cut to length material is not returnable unless defective or incorrect).
Note: Because of our size and color variety, nearly all of our storage units are built to order and not returnable unless built incorrectly.
- Fill out the "Return Authorization Form" below to receive approval, an RMA number and a Shipping Label.
- Please ship the merchandise in it's original packaging from your nearest post office or UPS store using the supplied shipping label.
- You will receive your refund within 5 business days of receipt of returned merchandise.