Pick Up Truck Rod Holder - Dodge RAM
Built To Order
Usually ships in 3-5 Business DaysWhen will this arrive?
- 8 Rod Pick Up Truck Rod Holder
- Designed for Dodge RAM Trucks (additional vehicle kits in development)
- Patent Pending attachment system mounts to existing tie down bolt holes - No additional holes required!
- Stainless locking cable runs through rod eyelets to lock and secure rods while away from your truck
- Rod Rack sets on and lifts off attachment system in seconds with simple 4 knob installation
- Attachment system includes lockable cam latches to protect rod rack while on the water
- Black powder coated rod holders blend into truck bed
- Rod holders inside width measure 1.75" in diameter
Download our Dodge RAM Bed Size Verification
Questions / Answers
Browse 4 questions Browse 4 questions and 4 answers
Hi. Will this fit a 2017 Ram 1500 with Ramboxes?
BEST ANSWER: Great question! We ask that you confirm fit by viewing the size verification drawing at the following link: https://s3.amazonaws.com/boatoutfitters/documents/dodge-ram-pick-up-instructions.pdf
Is there a mount for a 2018 Dodge 1500 with ramboxes? will this support the weight of 130's
BEST ANSWER: Great question. To verify fit to your vehicle, please visit the following link to confirm dimensions. https://s3.amazonaws.com/boatoutfitters/documents/dodge-ram-pick-up-instructions.pdf.
Hello will the ram rod rack fit a 2017 ram 2500? i see the year only goes to 2014? Thanks
BEST ANSWER: Hi Katie, this is a good question. We have not tested the Ram rod rack in the 2500 series trucks. This rod rack was designed for the 1500 series. You can use the bed verification page in the link below to see if the measurements for the tie down points on the 2500 match the same measurements of the 1500. These measurements need to be within 1/8" tolerance.
I do most of my fishing from the beach and only carry 3 maybe 4 rods. Do you make them with only 4 rod holders? Thanks Larry
BEST ANSWER: Hi Larry, thanks for asking! At this time we do not make a truck rod holder with only 4 rod holders. Currently, the lowest number of rod holders on any of our truck rod racks is 7. Thanks Larry!