Pick Up Truck Rod Holder - Ford F150
Select your product options to view availability.
- 8 Rod Pick Up Truck Rod Holder
- Designed for Ford F150 (additional vehicle kits in development)
- Measures - 62.25" long x 7.75" tall x 7.75" deep
- Patent Pending attachment system mounts to existing tie down bolt holes - No additional holes required!
- Rod Rack sets on and lifts off attachment system in seconds with simple 4 knob installation
- Attachment system includes lockable cam latches to protect rod rack while on the water
2008-2014, 6.5' and 8' Bed - Download our F150 6.5' & 8' Bed Size Verification
Measurements should match +/- 1/8"
5.0 / 5.0
Questions / Answers
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 2 answers
Can it fit the 2017/18 Ford F-150 Raptors bed?
BEST ANSWER: That is a great question, we have had customers order this for the Raptor and have been told it worked out well for them on a 2017. If you have any issues with the rack please just give us a call and we will see what we can do for you.
What material is the rod holder made of ? Tig welded aluminum? I need these for 10" 11" surf rods are the holders designed similar to a boat holder with the gimball ? Does the wire lock come with it? Do both sides have the lock that goes on the tie down? Thanks
BEST ANSWER: Hi Jim, these are all great questions! Yes, we construct these rod holders out of Tig welded aluminum that is then powder coated black. The rod holders do have the gimbal mount in them, just like a standard rod holder to lock the rod from spinning. The angle of the rod holders will help to keep your rod tips low enough to avoid overhead obstructions, but I would suggest measuring your total height considering the length of your surf rods. The wire lock certainly comes with the rod holder, and both mounting points do have a keyed cam lock to lock the rod holder to the tie downs. Thanks Jim!