SeaDek Sheet Material - 5mm White
Select your product options to view availability.
- 2 Standard size options available - 18" x 38" or 39" x 77"
- 5mm thickness provides both cushion and traction
- Easily cut with a sharp razor blade
- Peel and stick installation is quick and easy
- Great for anywhere you could use additional padding and traction
SeaDek is a closed cell EVA non-skid material that has transformed the marine industry. A safe and comfortable alternative to other marine traction options, the applications for SeaDek are limitless.
- Exceptional traction when wet
- Comfort when standing, walking or leaning
- Shock absorption, which decreases fatigue
- Protection for boat surfaces
- Noise reduction characteristics
- Peel & stick installation is quick and painless applications
- Helm station pads
- Swim platforms & cockpit pads
- Step kits
- Poling platforms
- Coaming bolsters/pads
- Anywhere you could use additional padding & traction
Frequently Bought Together
Questions / Answers
Browse 5 questions Browse 5 questions and 5 answers
Will this stick to king starboard?
BEST ANSWER: That's a great question! SeaDek will not adhere to king starboard because nothing will adhere to king starboard. We would love to find an adhesive that would work, but it does not exist. SeaDek should adhere to your deck with no issue.
Can you splice it with a seam?
BEST ANSWER: Seadek cannot be spliced with a seam. Many times when a seam is required, a gap is left with a finished edge for a cleaner appearance. Thank you!
can I get the seadek that looks like teak in a sheet ?
BEST ANSWER: Currently we do not offer any custom Sea Dek options outside of what is currently available on the website. Thank you!
Will this product hold up if I was to replace carpet on a Bass boat with this?
BEST ANSWER: Good Morning Justin, In the harshest conditions, SeaDek can be expected to last 5-7 years. If the boat is covered and/or well taken care of, a longer life is likely. Please let me knwo if you have any other questions or if there is anything else we can do for you.
Is this a foam product or a rubber product? Your description really gives no good description and you have two of the exact same picture for your images.
BEST ANSWER: SeaDek is a superior alternative to marine carpet and traditional molded-in non-skid. Designed to withstand the harsh conditions of the marine environment, SeaDek is made from UV-resistant closed-cell EVA foam that will not absorb water, and provides exceptional traction when wet or dry. SeaDek�s shock absorbing qualities deliver maximum comfort on the water, and fishermen appreciate its sound-dampening properties. SeaDek is fully customizable, and brings an aesthetically pleasing style to boats of all sizes.