Seafoam (0111) Plexiglas Acrylic Plastic Sheet
Note: The calculator automatically adds a $5 cut charge to any piece less than 2 sq/ft.
Seafoam (0111) acrylic is an off-white acrylic color. It matches Seafoam King Starboard and is utilized for side console doors, bent sliding cabin doors, high end access doors and switch panels. Acrylic sheet has a high gloss shiny finish that closely matches the boat's fiberglass gel coat. This allows you to fabricate components parts such as doors, dash panels, etc. that blend into the boat for a flush clean look.
- Off-white acrylic color matching Seafoam King Starboard
- High gloss shiny finish matches your boats gel coat
- Can be heat formed for bent applications
- Requires secondary polishing operation for edges to match surface gloss
- Acrylic drill bit required for drilling through holes
Questions / Answers
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 1 answer
does it come in 4 x 8 x 1/2 sheets? how durably is it? want to use to cover Transom inside of boat. Compared to star board is it lighter?
BEST ANSWER: Hello Fred, the weight is pretty close between the material but I would not recommend using this to cover the inside of a transom. If you would like to give us a call one of our project managers can go the details of your project and see what options we can come up with for you.