Seafoam (0111) Plexiglas Acrylic Plastic Sheet
Note: The calculator automatically adds a $5 cut charge to any piece less than 2 sq/ft.
Seafoam (0111) acrylic is an off-white acrylic color. It matches Seafoam King Starboard and is utilized for side console doors, bent sliding cabin doors, high end access doors and switch panels. Acrylic sheet has a high gloss shiny finish that closely matches the boat's fiberglass gel coat. This allows you to fabricate components parts such as doors, dash panels, etc. that blend into the boat for a flush clean look.
- Off-white acrylic color matching Seafoam King Starboard
- High gloss shiny finish matches your boats gel coat
- Can be heat formed for bent applications
- Requires secondary polishing operation for edges to match surface gloss
- Acrylic drill bit required for drilling through holes