White Flush Slam Latch
Perhaps the one of the most popular marine latches ever made, this white plastic version of the flush slam latch provides great functionality, a solid feel, and push to close convenience. It easily installs in a 2" hole and is composed of corrosive resistant plastic designed for years of marine use.
- UV stabilized plastic designed to withstand harsh marine conditions
- Supplied with multiple backing plates to fit any door thickness .075" to .875" thick
- Supplied with keys and mounting instructions for easy two bolt installation
- Locking and Non Locking Latches Available
- Fits standard 2-Inch hole cutout.
- Original equipment Southco M1 slam latch utilized by boat builders around the world
|Hover Image Number||1|
|Fits Hole Cutout||2"|
|Fits Panel Thickness||.075" - .875"|
|Boat Brand||Carolina Skiff, Pursuit, World Cat, Boston Whaler, Crownline, Sea Hunt, Sea Ray|
|Commonly Used On||Access Doors, Console Doors, Drawers, Glove Boxes, Livewell Lids|
1 month ago
5 months ago
6 months ago
7 months ago
8 months ago
9 months ago
9 months ago
10 months ago
This is a great question. For these flush slam latches they are most a generic size, usually with a 2" hole cutout. I do not know if Robalo uses the same kind of latch but you can always check the dimensions of your current latch an try cross referencing it to the one on the website.
Let me know if you need any assistance.
This slam latch has a catch plate that is attached to the back frame.
This product it keyed the same way for all locks.