Black Rub Rail Kit 2423
Select your product options to view availability.
- 1-1/16"W x 1-7/8"H
- Kits available in a variety of lengths, width, styles and colors
- Easy to carry retail box with cut-out product viewing
- UPS compliant packaging
- Made in USA
- Five year limited warranty
How do I calculate how much rub rail I will need for my boat?
- Measure the length and width (beam) of your boat.
- Add the length and width together and multiply by 2
*This will give you the MINIMUM length of rub rail required for your boat in feet.
What tools and supplies will I need to install the rub rail kit on my boat?
- Rub Rail, Insert (if required)
- Measuring tape
- Safety goggles or glasses
- Cordless drill
- Putty knife or scraper
- Caulking gun
- Silicon sealant or tube of 3M 5200
- Metal file or coarse sandpaper to remove burs
- Heat gun (for rigid vinyl Rub Rail with flexible inserts)
- Garden shears (for cutting flexible vinyl rub rail with insert) or hacksaw/power saw and cutoff wheel (for stainless steel overlaps)
- Miter box (for metal and rigid vinyl Rub Rail)
- Rubber mallet
- Proper size and type of fasteners
- Work gloves for good grip and handling materials that may be heated from exposure to the sun