Starboard Deck Hatch with Radius Corners
Designed to fit in hole with radius corners, this aluminum powder coated deck hatch is composed of durable 3/4" thick King Starboard. Available with milled score lines or upgrade to King Starboard Anti-Skid for extra traction.
- Powder coated aluminum frameworks with integrated seal
- Fabricated from 3/4" King Starboard - The marine industry's premier plastic sheet
- Available with score marks or in anti-skid starboard for additional traction
- Powder coated stiffeners may be required under door depending on size
- Designed to mount in hole cutout with radius corners - Cutout Radius is 3 5/8"
- Similar style hatch with square corners - Available Here
- Not intended for openings that require 100% water resistance
For most hatches that are regularly walked on, it is advisable to add the u-channel. It is not as much a "safety" issue as it is a "feel" issue. King Starboard while it almost never breaks, does have some flex to it. For Starboard deck hatches without u-channel, it will likely feel a bit "spongy" and flex much more than the fiberglass you will be walking on next to it. For this reason we recommend adding the u-channel stiffener to give it the rigidity you expect when walking on a boat deck.
Below is our "best guess" color match by boat brand:
Because parts are built to order, we cannot accept any returns on account of color discrepancy. We offer sample chains at cost for all customers. If you are unsure which color best matches your boat, we highly recommend purchasing a set! Add To Cart